H1N1 Prepared Meal PackageIf a student cannot come to Dining Services (DS) due to influenza, a prepared meal package will be provided. Each meal package contains food for three meals appropriate for a student suffering or recuperating from illness.
Each prepared meal box contains the following items:
- 2 instant oatmeal packets
- 2 individual servings of applesauce
- 2 individual servings of microwavable soup
- 6 packets saltine crackers
- 2 individual servings of pudding
- 1 can of Sprite
- 1 bottled water
- 1 juice box
- 3 disposable spoons
- Disposable napkins
- Order by 8 a.m. – Meal package delivery by 10:30 a.m.
- Order by 2 p.m. – Meal package delivery by 4:30 p.m.
Prepared meal packages will be prepared by Dining Services and delivered by Building Services staff.