- 60 Things
- Leadership Positions
- Campus Service Commission
- Campus Ministry Commission
- Campus Entertainment Commission
- Helpful Information
- Funding Opportunities
- Contact Us
Use the navigation bar on the left to see the different positions there are in SGA. You will find the job description for each member along with current contact information for each individual.
To see what leadership positions you can apply for, click here!
For a better understanding of how SGA is organized, take a look at the Organizational Chart.
Overall SGA Responsibilities
1. Attend regularly scheduled SGA meetings, including Student Government Forum meetings.
2. Serve as an active member of appropriate college committees as appointed by the President and report regularly on the work of those committees.
3. Contribute to the monthly SGA updates to students.
4. Update your Commission’s page on the SGA website/C-port bi-weekly and communicate your updates to SGA PR Commissioner.
5. Keep weekly office hours in the SGA office.
6. Attend SGA sponsored events and participate in SGA promotional activities (i.e., CEC events, Info Booth, etc.)
7. Exhibit responsible behavior by abiding by college policy, succeeding academically (minimum 2.25 GPA), and making positive, healthy life choices.
8. Act as a role model among your peers and as a positive representative of Concordia College and SGA.