Student Involvement Commissioner
George Kueppers '15
1. Chair the Student Involvement Council.
- Members of the Council: 4 Class Representatives, 1 Residence Life, 1 LeadNowTM, 1 Intercultural Affairs representative and 1 off-campus representative (President or Vice President as ex-officio members and staff advisor as ex-officio).
2. Coordinate the Cobber Expo in partnership with the Parke Student Leadership Center.
3. Coordinate quarterly (approximately) allocations process, including the communication with student organizations and the funding application processes.
4. Work with the staff coordinator of the LeadNowTM program to generate student interest and participation.
5. Engage student organizations in on-going training and consult with them regularly.
6. Develop strategies for identifying uninvolved students and getting them involved.
7. Review budgets for major campus programs (SGA, CMC, CSC, CEC, Orientation, and Homecoming) and submit recommendations and rationale to the Student Affairs Committee.
8. Attend either the May Leadership Internship or the SGA August Internship.