Emma Connell '14
1. Manage the office, including all record-keeping, filing, office supplies, budget.
2. Coordinate the agendas for the SGA Forum meetings.
3. Help to plan SGA special events (i.e., Day at the Capitol, May/August Internships, MLK Day, etc.)
4. Serve on college committees as appointed.
5. Work with Hall Directors/DA's to plan Fireside Chats.
6. Serve as a liaison to MAPCS and tri-college student governments.
7. Schedule regular meetings with the Class Representatives and serve as a liaison between them and the President/Vice President.