Elections & Credentials Commissioner
Colin Sullivan '14
1. Chair the Elections and Credentials Council.
2. Members of the Council: four Class Representatives, 1 LeadNow, 1 Intercultural representative, (President or Vice President as ex-officio and the relevant program advisors as ex-officio)
3. Schedule meetings as needed
4. Coordinate the interview and selection process for SGA Commissioners (with the relevant advisors)
5. Coordinate the interview and selection process for Orientation, Homecoming, Family Weekend Chairpersons (with relevant advisors.)
6. Oversee the SGA Constitution
- Annually review the Constitution, make any inconsequential changes, recommend any significant changes to the SGA Forum and coordinate any votes by the student body.
- Consider any changes to the By-laws and propose them to the SGA Forum.
7. Coordinate the SGA Elections process
- Schedule and Facilitate Interest Meeting(s)
- Act as non-biased Election Marshal and respond to any questions and concerns
- Coordinate verification of votes and announcements of election results
8. Attend the May and August Internships if available