Director of Communications
Jordan Elton '15Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Publicity Request Form
1. Envision creative ways to tell the SGA story and market that story to the campus community.
2. Plan and implement specific strategies for gathering feedback from students.
3. Be available in the SGA office and via other appropriate communication channels as an information source for student inquiries.
4. Brainstorm the best ways and design strategies to communicate SGA happenings with the broader campus community. Create a public relations plan to be followed throughout the academic year.
5. Create and coordinate the SGA booth at Cobber Expo.
6. Assist ECC Commissioner with creating dialogue regarding SGA elections.
7. Communicate consistently SGA happenings to the campus community.
8. Serve as SGA liaison to the Concordia College Office of Communications and Marketing and The Concordian.
9. Write regular press releases regarding SGA happenings.
10. Create and distribute all publicity for SGA programs, events, elections and open positions.
11. Maintain and update the SGA website, C-Port channel, Facebook page and Twitter account.
12. Coordinate the SGA Homecoming float.