Academic Affairs Commissioner
Tony Sang '14
1. Serve as an active participating member of Faculty Senate and Curriculum or Core Committees
2. Meet monthly with the Academic Dean to identify opportunities to promote and support academic excellence
3. Engage students, faculty and staff in discussion about the Responsibility and Ethics Statement and implement strategies for building campus ownership for the Statement
4. Work with the Director of Undergraduate Research to promote student scholarship
5. Plan and implement monthly/quarterly Coffee with Cobbers events.
6. One Academic Affairs Commissioner should attend the May Leadership Internship if available