Levi Bachmeier '14
1. Recruit students to serve on college committees and appoint qualified students to those committees.
2. Attend Board of Regents meetings and present an update on SGA activities.
3. Serve as the campus point of contact for student input and involvement in various campus initiatives.
4. Participate in MAPCS meetings and programs (including Day at the Capitol).
5. Participate as a partner with the Office of Student Leadership and Service in planning the May and August Internships.
6. Plan the President/VP installation.
7. Attend and speak as requested at Opening Convocation, Alumni Board, Symposium, Family Weekend, Homecoming and other campus events (i.e., Orientation Beanie Toss!)
8. Serve as Ex-officio on the Elections and Credentials Council or Student Involvement Council.
9. Serve on Faculty Senate.