Traveling off-campus with your group or student organization is a great way to build relationships, explore new locations, and have fun! When you’re planning your trip, you’ll want to make sure you’re prepared.
1. Read through the off-campus travel policy and make sure you understand your responsibilities as a trip leader.
2. Prepare a list of the students you want to invite on the trip. You'll be asked for this list so the students can complete their release forms.
3. Submit an off-campus trip registration for approval, two weeks prior to your trip.
4. You will receive notification that your trip has been approved within 24 business hours. You'll also receive more instructions at that time.
5. Once your trip is approved make reservations with Transportation Services and make sure your drivers are registered.
6. Pick up all necessary paperwork from the Parke Student Leadership Center before leaving on your trip.
1. The release form will be sent to you to complete via email. The release form is an individualized link for each student who MUST access it through their email.
2. Complete your release form by the deadline.