Manage Your Organization's Account
- Reimbursements (see REIMBURSEMENT REQUEST form to the RIGHT)
- Invoice payments (see DIRECT PAYMENT VOUCHER form to the RIGHT)
- Deposits (see form to the RIGHT)
- Account balances
- Advice on requesting Student Activity Fee funding
All reimbursement requests and direct payment voucher forms must be submitted within 30 days of the date the expense was incurred.
Please plan ahead when submitting direct payment vouchers to ensure that the place of business receives their payment in a timely fashion. We suggest you submit the form 3-4 weeks prior to the date needed.
All deposits must be made within 5 business days of receiving the cash and/or check.
Types of Student Organization Accounts
- SAF: Student Activity Fee account (money your org has been allocated by the Student Involvement Council)
- non-SAF: non-Student Activity Fee account (money your org has fundraised, dues you have collected from members, etc.)