- Any organization or student group (of 2 or more) may apply.
- The activity/event which is being funded must seek to enhance personal and social responsibility at Concordia College.
- Money will not go directly to a charitable organization as a donation.
- Special consideration will be given to a collaborative effort between organizations, students or faculty.
- All current Student Involvement Council funding guidelines apply.
- Money can be used to fund speakers for presentations.
- All decisions related to the meeting of the criteria and application of the guidelines is subject to the Student Involvement Council only.
- Contact the SIC Commissioner if you would to discuss your eligibility for this fund.