1. All recognized student organizations in good standing are eligible for LeadNow grant funding.
2. Students can earn $10 for each organization member attending a LeadNow session.
3. Students may only earn $10 of LeadNow funding for one organization at a time.
4. Organizations may receive a maximum of $150.00 grant funds each semester.
5. $2,000.00 total is available through the LeadNow grant each semester.
6. Student Activity Fee funding guidelines still apply to the money allocated through the LeadNow grant.
7. Funds allocated must be spent by the organization by April 30 of the current year. If LeadNow grant funds are not spent this deadline, any remaining money will be automatically transferred back into the student activity fee reserve fund.
8. Funding may be allocated for any LeadNow session, excluding Ignite, service projects or service requirements, and the Leader Mentor discussion.
9. Any organization has the right to refuse the LeadNow grant money. Upon refusal, this money will be transferred back into the LeadNow grant fund.
How to Earn the Grant Money
1. Students must register for a LeadNow session.
2. Students must attend the LeadNow session and indicate on the reflection sheet, which organization they are representing (only one organization per student).
3. Session reflection forms must be filled out thoroughly and thoughtfully.
4. LeadNow staff will verify student attendance at the session, the quality of the reflection form, and the listing of the organization in the student's registration.
5. Once grant criteria are verified by LeadNow staff, the funding will be transferred to the organization's account and the organization will be notified.
For more information regarding this grant and its guidelines, please contact the Student Involvement Council Chair at email@example.com.
Register for a LeadNow session