Students participating in Insight: The May Leadership Internship are held accountable for certain expectations including, but not limited to, the following:
- A courteous and respectful attitude is required at all times.
- You are expected to be on time for every event. Sessions will begin on time and all interns should be seated and ready when the presenters begin.
- The asking of questions and raising of issues is encouraged and should be done in a timely and appropriate manner. Administrators and staff who are participating in this internship are taking their own time to meet with you and keep in mind that they are people, not just titles, positions and policies.
- Business casual attire is expected throughout the day.
- Time allotted for work related to organizational goals and objectives should be used as constructively and efficiently as possible.
- You are expected to consciously develop strategies throughout the course of the internship to collaborate with those not in attendance
- The dates of The 2013 May Leadership Internship are May 13-24, 2013. We will be on a daily schedule from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., with one special event taking place on Wednesday, May 15 from 7:00am - 6:00pm. We will meet Monday - Friday of both weeks. You have 45 minutes for lunch, a break in the morning and a break in the afternoon. You will receive a final schedule on the first day of the internship. All sessions will take place on campus, unless otherwise noted.