Sign up online
- Fall meal plans will automatically renew for spring semester. Students wishing to make a change at the beginning of second semester can do so in the Dining Services office.
- Any unused meals will terminate the final day Anderson Commons is open each semester. In the fall semester Dining Dollars terminate on December 31. In the spring semester Dining Dollars terminate on graduation Sunday.
- Students can increase or decrease their meal plan each semester up to the full semester class add date. After this date, students can only purchase additional 25 meal blocks; they cannot upgrade, downgrade or change to another plan.
- Students on a meal plan can add Dining Dollars in $50 increments. Dining Dollars will be added to the student's fee statement.
- Travel meals are available to students who have the Unlimited plan.