By participating in the online meal plan selection process, you hereby agree to observe and abide by all rules and regulations in effect during the terms of this agreement and understand that failure to observe these rules and regulations may result in suspension of dining privileges and/or cancellation of this agreement.
- I agree to pay Concordia its charges for housing and board, tuition and general fees in accordance with the terms set forth in the college Catalog, and to enroll in not less than three college courses unless exception is made to this regulation by the dean of students. Charges under this agreement are to be paid at the Business Office. The college reserves the right to make necessary changes in fees for the selected meal plan in the provisions of this agreement.
- Students living in a Concordia College residence hall for the first and/or second semesters of the academic year are required to select a meal plan. Failure to select a meal plan by the full semester class add date indicates your acceptance of Maroon 205 as your meal plan choice.
- No changes can be made to the meal plan after the full semester class add date. After this date, you may purchase additional meals in increments of 25. No other changes will be accepted until the following semester.
- Students who live off-campus or in campus apartments can sign up for a meal plan any time throughout the semester.
- All essential meal plans selected for fall semester will automatically renew for spring semester unless you fill out a meal plan change form in the Dining Services office. All changes to second semester meal plans must be made by the full semester class add date.
- By participating in the online meal plan selection process, I understand the meal plan selected by the end of office hours on the last day to add a full semester class remains in effect for the entire semester, except for the following reasons:
o A student has explicit approval of Student Affairs to move from a residence hall to a campus apartment or off campus.
- For meal plans that include Dining Dollars, I understand these provisions and conditions of Dining Dollars:
o During first semester, Dining Dollars become available for use on the Sunday before classes begin.
o During second semester, Dining Dollars become available for use the date that campus reopens after break.
o Dining Services makes every possible effort to enter meal plan selections and changes into the computer system on the day that the Meal Plan Agreement or change request is received.
- I further understand these provisions and conditions of unused meals and Dining Dollars:
o During first semester, any unused meals and Dining Dollars will expire when campus closes for Christmas break.
o During second semester, any unused meals and Dining Dollars will expire at 5 p.m. on the Monday after graduation.
o Any unused Dining Dollars that remain when a meal plan is canceled due to the student leaving the school or studying abroad will be prorated to the day of cancellation. Any unused Dining Dollars after that point will be forfeited.
o Refunds for students on the Unlimited plan who withdraw from college will be calculated on a percentage based on the week of the semester. No meal plan refunds will be issued after the 8th week of the semester.
o All other meal plan refunds for students who withdraw from college are based on number of meals used. No refunds will be issued after the 8th week of the semester.
- I further understand that the meal plan does not cover holidays or breaks. Hours of operation will be posted at each unit prior to breaks. Anderson Commons is closed during Thanksgiving recess, Easter recess, mid-semester breaks, and between first and second semesters.
o Dining Dollars are accepted during breaks if facilities are open.
- For meal plans that include Guest Passes, I understand these provisions and conditions of Guest Passes:
o Guest Passes are for the use of allowing visitors into Anderson Commons.
o Guest Passes can be used in any combination throughout the semester but do expire at the end of the semester.
o Guest Passes cannot be used by the meal plan holder once regular meals are gone.
o Students on a meal plan cannot use regular meals as guest passes, they are intended only for the use of the meal plan holder.
- No one is allowed into Anderson Commons without an authorized ID or cash payment. Once guests leave the dining room, they are not permitted to re-enter unless they have available meals or funds.
- Shoes and shirts and required at all times in Dining Services facilities.
- People creating a disturbance, throwing food, harassing others, standing on tables or chairs, hazing, entering through unauthorized entrances, stealing food ot other items or behaving in any manner the management regards as inappropriate will have their IDs confiscated and will be subject to disciplinary action. No food may be taken out of Anderson Commons.
- Meal plan admission to Anderson Commons is permitted with the presentation of a valid ID. IDs will be confiscated and penalties assessed if:
o IDs are used by anyone other than the person to whom they are issued
o A customer enters a facility or eats using an invalid ID
o An ID is altered of tampered with in any way
o A customer enters a facility through an unauthorized entrance
o A customer does not adhere to policies of Dining Services