Employee Meal Plans
Faculty and staff can purchase a meal plan to be used in Anderson Commons. The meal plan is purchased in increments of five meals that can be used at any time throughout the year. The meals are accessed through your Concordia ID card. You can order meals online here.
Each department on campus can also purchase a departmental meal plan. These meal plans are accessed through department cards.
There are many benefits of purchasing a meal plan. Some of those benefits include:
- You are able to bring a guest to Anderson if you have multiple meals available
- Your meal plan is accessed through your Concordia ID
- Your meal plan never expires
- You receive a refund if you leave the college
- For less than the average meal at a local restaurant, you get delicious salads, main course options, desserts AND beverages
- Unlike a restaurant, if you eat lunch with us you don't need to leave a tip
- You don't have to give up your parking spot on campus
For employee meal ticket pricing information please contact the Dining Services office at extension 3706 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also see prices by logging into the online ordering application.
You can also use Cobber Cash to purchase meals in Anderson Commons, The Maize, the Korn Krib, and the Coffee Stop.