More about DS
Student Jobs & Internships
“I’ve learned life and time management skills while working at Concordia's Dining Services. It’s easy work and it’s enjoyable.”
- Lisa, former student manager and Residential Dining Supervisor
If you’re looking for a fun, challenging job that will give you great work experience while helping you pay for college, check out Concordia College Dining Services. Whether you’d like to work in the dining center during lunches, pick up some weekend or evening hours at Catered events or serve Concessions at athletic events, there’s a job that’s just right for you.
We’re looking for students who are motivated, dependable, leaders, self-starters, team players, positive and creative. We believe in providing our student staff with some excellent benefits because we can’t do what we do without you. Some of those benefits are:
- Competitive wages and raises – the starting wage is $8.25/hour, $1 more than the typical campus wage
- Schedule flexibility
- Holidays and breaks off of work
- Opportunities for advancement
- Diverse experiences
- Work on campus; no driving to and from work
- No social security taxes taken from your paycheck
- Meal benefits
- Leadership and management opportunities
Concordia’s dietetic internship is for graduates of approved undergraduate programs, through a cooperative arrangement between the college and area healthcare facilities. Concordia’s program has received developmental accreditation by the American Dietetic Association (ADA). Students enrolled in the program receive an emphasis in food service management.