- The cost of the program is $7,500
- An additional $18.63 is charged for liability insurance, which provides students with professional malpractice and liability insurance of $1 million per occurrence, and $3 million aggregate.
- Health insurance is a private matter and students must locate health insurance individually. Students must provide documentation of immunization for measles, mumps and rubella during their lifetime and a negative tuberculosis test within the last year.
- Hospital or medical costs arising from illness or injury shall be the sole responsibility of the dietetic intern
- Interns must have access to a vehicle for travel to rural practice sites and many in-town locations. Total travel expense to practice sites is estimated less than $600 per student per year.
- Each intern should expect to have at least one internship rotation out of the Fargo/Moorhead area. We will assist you in finding temporary housing, but there is a nominal rent fee.
- Housing is available for a single individual for less than $450 per month. Interns often share housing to significantly reduce their costs.
- Interns must assume personal responsibility for their own safe travel and comply with state automobile liability insurance requirements.
- Students are required to join the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics. The membership fee is approximately $43 per year for an associate membership.