The program will develop thoughtful and competent entry level dietetics professionals who are leaders in the field of dietetics and nutrition.
- Over a five-year period, 70% or more of program graduates who sought employment in dietetics will be employed within 12 months of program completion.
- Over a five-year period, the pass rate for program graduates taking the registration exam for the first time will be at least 80%.
- Over a five- year period, 80% of interns will successfully complete the dietetic internship program within 67 weeks (150%) of the time planned for completion.
- Over a five-year period, 80% of program graduates will report participation in their local dietetics affiliate.
Goal 2:The program will prepare interns for advancement into management or leadership positions in dietetics.
- Utilizing an online survey of employers of program graduates, over a five-year period, 85% of respondents will indicate the graduate scores “average” or “above average” on qualities related to leadership and management issues.
- Over a five-year period, 80% of interns will score a ‘3’ or higher on their management staff reliefs as measured on their food service management competency grid.
These goals as stated by the Dietetic Internship Program at Concordia College run parallel with the mission of the program and the mission of Concordia College. They encourage interns to discover their interests, prepare for their careers, and acquire tools and motivation for a lifelong process of learning. Program outcome data is available upon request.