The Dietetic Internship program at Concordia College is for graduates of approved undergraduate programs, through a cooperative arrangement between the college and area healthcare facilities. Concordia's program has received accreditation by the the Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition and Dietetics (ACEND). Students enrolled in the program receive an emphasis in food service management.
If you are interested in applying at Concordia, we encourage you to contact us to schedule a tour and a meeting with members of the internship management team. If you can't be here in person, we would love to talk to you over the phone. Contact Meredith Wagner to set up a meeting.
- Applicants must have completed a Didactic Program in Dietetics accredited by ACEND and received a verification statement of completion of the knowledge requirements.
- Entrance preference will be given to those with experience in food service and/or management experience.
- Entrance preference will be given to those with a GPA of at least 3.0.
- The application fee is $25. A check payable to Concordia College Dietetic Internship should be mailed to Concordia College Attn: Meredith Wagner 901 8th St S. Moorhead, MN 56562
- The program is using the on-line centralized internship application, DICAS
- DICAS will be available after September 25, 2013 for the Spring 2014 Match. The online application must be completed for our program by 11:59 p.m. Central Time on the deadline date designated by DICAS.
- The fee to use DICAS is $40 for the first application submitted and $20 for each additional application.
- Applicants must also register online for computer matching and select dietetic internship priority choices by 11:59 p.m. Central Time on the deadline date designated by D&D Digital Matching. There is a $50.00 computer matching fee.
- Applicants' personal statement should include a discussion of why applicant is selecting Concordia College Dietetic Internship and future goals in relation to internship experiences.
- The Concordia College Dietetic Internship Program maintains the option of conducting interviews of internship applicants; however, an interview is not required in order to be considered for our program.
- Students will be notified of their acceptance into the Internship by D&D Digital Matching on the Dietetic internship appointment day in April as described on the D&D Digital application form.
- Students receiving acceptance letters must notify the Internship Director of their decision to enroll at Concordia
Concordia College does not discriminate against qualified individuals on the basis of race, creed, national origin, or disability.