- The mission of the Concordia Dietetic Internship is to contribute to the profession of dietetics by providing a practice experience that prepares competent, caring, registered dietitians of integrity and vision.
- The Goals of the Dietetic Internship
- Concordia's emphasis on interdisciplinary approaches to the curriculum brings students into contact with a rich array of ideas and theories.
- The college instills in students the ability to think analytically, adapt easily to change and become effective communicators.
- Founded in 1891, Concordia is a college of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America with an enrollment of approximately 3000 students.
- Concordia is located in Moorhead, MN across the Red River from Fargo, ND; the two communities form a metropolitan population of 160,000.
- Concordia is a nationally recognized liberal arts college known for an academically challenging curriculum, small classes and personal attention from faculty.
- Forty percent of Concordia graduates pursue postgraduate study.
- Concordia graduates are in demand in the job market. Employers today seek graduates with broad liberal arts backgrounds who can make intelligent, analytical judgments; who are effective communicators and can adapt to change; and who are motivated and trainable in an area of specialization.