Replacement and Violations
Please report lost IDs to Dining Services immediately. You may get a temporary ID at Anderson Commons or in the Dining Services office with a $5 deposit. The temporary ID is valid for one week. Temporary IDs can be returned to the checker stand in Anderson Commons or to the Dining Services Office. If you are still missing your original ID, you can purchase a new ID for an additional $5.
IDs will be confiscated and penalties assessed if:
- It is used by anyone other than its owner
- A customer enters or eats in a dining center with an invalid ID
- An ID is altered or tampered with in any way
- A customer enters a facility through an unauthorized entrance
- A customer does not adhere to policies of Dining Services
- Student withdraws from Concordia or faculty/staff member leaves the college
The names and ID numbers of violators will be computer checked and recorded on an incident report. Violators may have penalties levied against them. If you attempt to use another student’s ID or if you attempt to help someone gain illegal access to the dining center, penalties may be levied against all involved.
Concordia College ID cards are non-transferable and the property of Concordia College. Fraudulent use will result in disciplinary action. Concordia College reserves the right to confiscate an ID card based on infractions listed above or other instances that may occur.
Direct all reports and/or questions to the Dining Services office. Call 218-299-3706 or email email@example.com.