- Career Center
- Communications & Marketing
- Cultural Events
- Dovre Center
- Emergency Information
- Facilities Management
- Finance Division/Treasurer
- Financial Aid
- F/M Communiversity
- Forum on Faith & Life
- Global Education
- Human Resources
- Institutional Research
- Parish Nurse Ministry
- Student Affairs
- Student Success
- Summer Programs
- Vocation and Church Leadership
Information Technology Services
Information Technology Services (ITS) is the central division that supports academic and administrative computing on campus. Concordia College is committed developing technology resources to support the mission and strategic goals of the college, and to enhance student learning and faculty scholarship.
Some useful links
- Password change webpage - use this page to change and synchronize the passwords on your Concordia accounts.
- Frequently asked questions from new students and their parents - find information about student accounts, bringing a computer to campus, software, printing, and other aspects of getting started with computing at Concordia.
- Computing/technology facilities on campus.
- 702 Communications - the local company that provides network access to the campus.
- Computing policies on campus.
- Moodle login - access to the Moodle learning management system.
- Concordia webmail - access your Concordia email account through a web interface.
- computersupport.cord.edu - getting connected materials, virus alerts, software, and other materials from Desktop Support.
- Setting up your account for an 'on-vacation' reply - how to generate an automatic notice to let people know you won't be checking your email for a while. Be sure to suspend or unsubscribe the listservs you're subscribed to, so you don't spam the listserv members with your 'out of the office' message.