Office of Human ResourcesConcordia College’s Human Resources Department is committed to providing quality services in a professional, respectful and consistent manner in the areas of recruitment/retention, training/professional development, compensation/benefits, employee relations, talent management, and payroll. In providing these services, we are dedicated to, integrity, clear communication, progressive thinking and resourceful solutions toward meeting Concordia College’s mission, vision, values and strategic objectives.
Apply for a position at Concordia.
Use our electronic employment system PeopleAdmin to find a job or career with Concordia College. Our electronic system offers:
- Multiple position search options
- Online application materials and submission
- Ability to edit your application, apply for positions
at the click of a button, and to check your application status
Concordia College offers several benefits including the following highlights:
- Health & Dental Insurance
- 7% match on retirement
- Tuition discount
- Access to workout facilities free of charge
- Benefit change forms and information
- Payroll forms and information
Processes and procedures at your fingertips. Find answers and solutions for:
- Performance Appraisals