- International Students
- King Intercultural Center
- Safe Space Initiative
- Contact Us
- Diverse Alliance
International Student Services
It’s an exciting time – living in a new country, earning your degree, working on campus, making new friends! You can also run into plenty of questions along the way, including those about maintaining your student status in the country, working on or off campus, keeping your visa and passport up to date or even traveling to other parts of Minnesota or the U.S.
Concordia’s International Student Services, a part of the Intercultural Affairs Office, can help. Our staff is familiar with the regulations, questions and concerns that come with studying and living in a new country. They can tell you about the International Student Organization, where you can connect with other international students, or help you get started in the Friendship Family Program, where you can partner up with a local family to feel even more at home in Fargo-Moorhead. They can help you learn more about paying your taxes, finding a job after graduation, taking the bus around town or applying for a Minnesota ID or driver’s license – in other words, just about anything to help make your life easier while you’re here.
These campus offices may also be of help during your time at Concordia:
- International Student Advisor – Get your I-20’s signed each semester and update SEVIS with your information.
- Career Center – Learn about Cooperative Education, internships, get your I-20 form updated to reflect CPT, improve your interviewing skills, receive tips on writing a resume and cover letter and more.
- Registrar – Learn about your academic program or major, course selection, adding or dropping classes, and transcript issues. You can also contact your academic adviser.
- Dining Services – Find out more about meal plans and options.
- Academic Enhancement Center and Writing Center – Improve your study skills and methods, time management and writing skills.
- Residence Life – Learn more about housing options, policies, and procedures.
- Business Office – Find out when, where and how to pay your bill, how much you owe and estimate charges for future semesters.