For Faculty and Staff1. Where do I go to get my faculty/staff ID?
You can get your ID at the Dining Services office in Knutson Campus Center. Call 299.3706.
2. Where do I go to get a parking permit?
Parking permits are distributed by Parking Services in the Facilities Management Office. Call 299.3362.
3. How do I find another employee’s or a student’s phone number, e-mail address or mailing address?
Search the Concordia directories.
4. Where do I get a free pass to athletics games?
Your faculty/staff ID is your pass to all regular season games. Contact Dining Services at 299.3706 to get your ID.
5. What are the pool hours?
See all building hours, including the Concordia pool, online.
6. How do I buy tickets for Cultural Events and the Christmas Concert?
Find out more about purchasing tickets for Cultural Events and the Christmas Concert.
7. How do I reserve a room for a meeting or event?
Make a room reservation.
8. What are the post office hours over breaks?
During breaks, the post office is open Monday-Friday 10 a.m.-noon and 12:30-2 p.m. Call 299-3770.
9. Where can I get information about health insurance through the college?
Contact Human Resources at 299.3339