New staff application materials are now available. Your complete application will include the following items, submitted online by 3 pm on Friday, January 18, 2013.
- online application form (click link to go to application). Please note that you will need to have your cover letter and resume ready to submit when you fill out this application.
- a cover letter addressed to Jasi O'Connor, the Director of Residence Life, providing the following information:
- What are your reasons for applying?
- What experiences have you had that will prepare you for this position?
- What personal characteristics do you possess that that will help you succeed in residence life?
- Be sure to save your cover letter as a pdf (preferred) or doc file, in the format of Lastname.Firstname.CoverLetter.
- a resume - save your resume as a pdf (preferred) or doc file, in the format of Lastname.Firstname.Resume.
- two online reference forms- one from your current RA and one from a staff or faculty member
- please note that by using this online reference form, you are waiving your right to access the reference. If you would like to retain your right to access your reference, please contact the Residence Life Office to use an alternative form.
- send an email to your RA and selected staff/faculty member with the following text (you may copy and paste this into your email message):
- Hello - I am applying for a Residence Life staff position and I've selected you as a reference. Please take a moment to fill out an online reference for me at http://concordiacollege.us2.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_e8O738Cb1hpUu8J. References are due by Friday, January 18. Thank you in advance for your time