Many Juniors and Seniors find that living on-campus is an affordable and convenient option. For example:
- All expenses (utilities, internet, cable) are included in your rent
- All rent charges are included on your semester fee statement - no monthly bills!
- There's no need to fight for a parking spot or warm up your car in the winter.
- All campus apartments are fully furnished.
- It's a green option! Sharing heating costs in a community living setting is more efficient.
- Access to recycling is convenient and doesn't cost extra.
If you are interested in living on campus your Junior/Senior year, take some time to learn about the process, the timeline and which spaces are available to you. You can also read more about the Townhouses and the EcoHouse, which have separate sign-up procedures. Finally, check out the FAQ - and feel free to contact our office with any questions.