Interested in living in the Townhouses next year? Check out this helpful information.
You may live in the Townhouses if you have senior or junior standing (and have already met the college’s residency requirements). You must have a cumulative Concordia GPA of 2.0 or higher and cannot be on disciplinary probation. There is a requirement for anyone who signs a townhouse agreement to live in their apartment at least one semester.
Rental Costs (please note: these rates are tentative until approved by the Board of Regents)
Four-person townhouse units: $450 per person per month
Three-person apartment units: $440 per person per month
Two-person apartment units: $480 per person per month
- Completely furnished apartments with upscale design and finishes
- Private bedrooms
- Full kitchens with dishwashers
- Heat, hot water, electricity, local phone
- Air conditioning
- Campus cable TV
- High-speed internet
- A laundry room in each apartment with (free) washer and dryer
- Living rooms wired for speaker systems
- Entertainment center in each living room
- Private entrance to each unit
To sign up for the Townhouses, you must first fill out the online housing application (available January 21 - January 31). To be entered into the Townhouse lottery, you and all of your potential roommates must all indicate that you are willing to sign a 12-month lease. On February 4th, lottery numbers will be assigned and you can begin selecting your roommates. The Townhouse sign-up will occur on February 11. Please also see the full timeline for more information.
If you do not get a Townhouse during the Townhouse sign-up, you will automatically be entered into the lottery for other upperclass spaces on campus.
- Townhouse residents may sublease to another eligible Concordia student (for summer or for the period of one semester) by completing a college sublease agreement in the Student Affairs Office.
- Original tenants are financially responsible for the term of their lease if they cannot find a subleaser.
- Students who sign up for a Townhouse have two weeks after they sign up to cancel. After that time, a subleaser must be secured. A cancellation of one resident will cancel all students out of the Townhouse.