- Approved Vendors
- College and CLV Identities
- College Seal
- Size and White Space
- Wordmark Color
- Color Palette (College)
- Wordmark Specifications
- Special Considerations - Athletics
- Special Considerations - Music
- Editorial - Abbreviations/Acronyms
- Editorial - Titles
- Commonly Used Words/Capitalization
- CLV Logo
- CLV Identity Specifications
- Color Palette (CLV)
- CLV Editorial Style
- CLV Typography
- Language Village Names
Identity and Standards Guide - Wordmark SpecificationsThe following specifications detail the appropriate usage of wordmark typography on various materials.
Type, location text and address are Weiss, but should always be placed as art and never typeset.
On general printed materials
On print pieces the wordmark should be centered horizontally on the page with the last line of text .5” from the bottom.
On mailing panels
In return mail addresses, the wordmark should be offset .375” from the upper left corner and from the top.