- Approved Vendors
- College and CLV Identities
- College Seal
- Size and White Space
- Wordmark Color
- Color Palette (College)
- Wordmark Specifications
- Special Considerations - Athletics
- Special Considerations - Music
- Editorial - Abbreviations/Acronyms
- Editorial - Titles
- Commonly Used Words/Capitalization
- CLV Logo
- CLV Identity Specifications
- Color Palette (CLV)
- CLV Editorial Style
- CLV Typography
- Language Village Names
Identity and Standards Guide - Letterhead, Envelopes and Business CardsLetterhead: This example should be followed for all college offices and departments. The department/office name should be set in Weiss Italic. Always center the department/office name under the wordmark.
All correspondence should be Weiss Regular 11 with 14 pts of line spacing.
* If Weiss is not available, Times or Times New Roman should be used.
Envelopes: The department/office name is set in Weiss Italic. The address is also in Weiss.
Business Cards: The business card allows you to select up to three numbers from FAX, PHONE, CELL, TOLL-FREE or HOME.