- Approved Vendors
- College and CLV Identities
- College Seal
- Size and White Space
- Wordmark Color
- Color Palette (College)
- Wordmark Specifications
- Special Considerations - Athletics
- Special Considerations - Music
- Editorial - Abbreviations/Acronyms
- Editorial - Titles
- Commonly Used Words/Capitalization
- CLV Logo
- CLV Identity Specifications
- Color Palette (CLV)
- CLV Editorial Style
- CLV Typography
- Language Village Names
Identity and Standards Guide - Size and White Space ParametersFor the wordmark to create a consistent impact on printed and electronic materials, it is important for it to be sized appropriately and be surrounded by ample white space. The following examples provide the guidelines for sizes and clearspace for the Concordia College wordmark.
When using the wordmark, avoid reproduction at less than 1.5 inches wide.
The recommended white space around the wordmark is one times the height of the letter ”A” in the wordmark.