- Approved Vendors
- College and CLV Identities
- College Seal
- Size and White Space
- Wordmark Color
- Color Palette (College)
- Wordmark Specifications
- Special Considerations - Athletics
- Special Considerations - Music
- Editorial - Abbreviations/Acronyms
- Editorial - Titles
- Commonly Used Words/Capitalization
- CLV Logo
- CLV Identity Specifications
- Color Palette (CLV)
- CLV Editorial Style
- CLV Typography
- Language Village Names
Identity and Standards Guide - College Color PaletteThis approved color palette from the Pantone Matching System (PMS) should be used when producing both print and electronic communications. Use the same values for both coated and uncoated paper.
The maroon and gold are the core colors for Concordia College. Use along with the following palettes of complementary colors to add interest.
For the offices and departments to use along with the primary colors.
For the Communications Office use.