Workersâ€™ CompensationThe workers’ compensation system provides benefits if you become injured or ill from your job. Workers’ compensation covers injuries or illnesses caused or made worse by work or the workplace. Workers’ compensation benefits are paid regardless of any fault of either the employer or employee. Your employer pays the cost of the insurance.
Concordia also offers a preventative chiropractic care program through workers’ compensation – designed to help keep you healthy and prevent accidents.
Workers’ compensation pays for:
• Medical care related to the injury, as long as it is reasonable and necessary
• Wage-loss benefits for part of your income loss
• Benefits for permanent damage to a body function
• Benefits to your dependents if you die of a work injury
• Vocational rehabilitation services if you cannot return to your job or to the employer you had before your injury
Report a Work-Related Injury.