Fill Out Your FAFSA
We want to make your Concordia experience affordable and the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) can help. In fact, you need to fill it out to qualify for any type of federal, state aid and most private loans – and who doesn’t want that?
When you fill out the form, include Concordia’s FAFSA code (002346). It will make it even easier for us to offer you a financial aid package.
Here’s what else you should know about this annual online form:
- Completing the FAFSA is easy. You can apply for a PIN (the electronic signature) at the same time. And, if you make an error, you’ll be asked to correct it along the way.
- It’s free – for up to 10 schools.
- You’re not obligated to anything.
- If family circumstances have changed since the last time you filed, it’s important to submit a FAFSA so that you can be considered for additional financial aid.
- New federal rules may help small business owners as well as families receiving federal benefits and/or who have a dislocated worker.
- Financial assistance at Concordia exceeds $64 million from all sources, including gift assistance (like grants and scholarships), student loans and work study.
- If you do not qualify for any merit or need-based financial aid, completing the FAFSA may still result in gift assistance from Concordia College.
Learn more about the FAFSA and apply.
Note: Do not Google FAFSA as it may result in FAFSA.com, a site that will charge you to complete this FREE form.