Federal Perkins LoanInformation Needed:
• Student Federal PIN number (this is the same PIN number used to sign FAFSA). A duplicate PIN number can be requested here.
• Current address and phone number
• Social Security number
• Driver’s license number
• Name, address and telephone number of two personal references who have known you for at least three years and who reside at different addresses
• Be sure to use full legal name and select Concordia College-Moorhead when prompted to provide school name.
1. Complete FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
2. Receive student’s award notice from Concordia College this will indicate if eligible for a Federal Perkins Loan
3. All eligible students will receive an e-mail to their Concordia e-mail account after they have accepted any offered perkins loan. This e-mail will come from www.SignMyLoan.com and will not be available until after July 1st, 2013.
• First-Time Borrowers will be asked to complete an entrance counseling session and electronically sign a Master Promissory Note (MPN). Failure to complete these tasks will result in cancellation of the loan.
• Repeat Borrowers who previously signed an MPN will be asked to log in and view their disclosure statements.