How to Apply
Financial Aid for Accelerated Nursing StudentsFinancial aid, in the form of private loans, is available to those students who qualify as credit-worthy or who have a credit-worthy co-signer. Loans can be used for help with tuition, room, board and fees during the summer and the academic year.
There are no institutional grants or scholarships available for the Accelerated Nursing program. The Accelerated Nursing program allows students with a previous Bachelors degree to obtain a second major in nursing. Student who already have a Bachelors obtaining a second major are not eligible for federal student aid. This includes federal loans. Private Loans are available to to those who qualify.
Terms and interest rates vary based on the Private loan program. Most Private loans have a variable interest rate and are based on your credit. You may be required to obtain a co-signer if you do not meet the lender's eligibility requirements on your own. Some programs require a co-signer. Some private loans require that you complete a FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid).
Private Loan Information
Get your financial aid application started today with these easy steps:
1. Apply for admission to the Accelerated Nursing Program at Concordia College
2. Complete the Private Loan application. List of Lenders
3. If the private loan program you apply for requires a FAFSA be on file with the college, the Financial Aid Office will contact you with instructions.
4. Once your loan has been processed you can view that information on C-Port. Read more information about C-Port here.
5. Review your Award Letter and contact the Office of Financial Aid with any questions.