Thank you for your interest in Concordia’s Career Center. We value our relationships with businesses and organizations – and the many opportunities they offer our students. Whether you’d like to post a job opening, inquire about our Cooperative Education program, or learn about on-campus recruiting, you’ve come to the right place.
Post a Job Opening
Career Center Events Calendar
Cooperative Education experiences are internships that also earn students academic credit, giving them an opportunity to put their classroom learning to the test with hands-on employment. As an employer, you are provided affordable access to talented students. For more information, contact the Office of Cooperative Education at 218.299.3492.
Preliminary Assessment by Employer Supervisor
Final Assessment by Employer Supervisor
Consultations and Presentations
The Career Center staff offers employers and members of the community free consultations on a variety career and work-related topics, including local, regional and national employment trends; creating co-op and internship programs; making the most of your recruiting dollars; information on today’s student; and employing international students.
Our professional staff also offers many free presentations and workshops, such as practice interviews, writing effective resumes and cover letters, choosing your vocation, professional etiquette and dress, making the most of a college career center and more.
To schedule a consultation or presentation, contact the Career Center at 218.299.3020.
Qualified employers may request résumés of students who have registered with the Career Center. The résumé copies will be sent by mail, FAX, or e-mail. To request résumés, please call the Career Center at 218.299.3020. Sorry, third party recruiters are not be allowed to participate in our résumé referral program.
On-Campus Recruiting Options
For more information on any of the following, please contact Renae Krabbenhoft at 218.299.3020.
- Interviewing: Pre-select or open sign-up interview schedules are arranged through the Career Center. Arrangements must be made 4-6 weeks prior to the interview date.
- Information Meeting: Share information about your employment opportunities with a group of students. Collect résumés and schedule individual interviews.
- Display Table: Create and set up employment displays for the Knutson Campus Center. Informally share your job opportunities and applications.
- CareerLink Job Postings: Post your job openings on our job posting site for our entire campus community. Sorry, we will not post open positions of third party recruiters.
- Job and Career Fairs: Connect with future employees at one of our job and career fairs in the Red River Valley and the Twin Cities.
Helpful Internet Links
Consider posting your job openings at these sites as well, frequented by our students:
Career Fargo Moorhead: Career opportunities in Fargo-Moorhead and neighboring communities
ELCA Job Postings
LandIt - job & internship site for the MN College & University Career Services Association
National Association of Colleges and Employers
Minnesota College and University Career Services Association
901 8th St S
Moorhead MN 56562
Phone: 218.299.3020 or 218.299.3492