Co-ops & InternshipsInternships or Cooperative Education experiences at Concordia let you take your classroom knowledge and apply it in the workforce, all while gaining valuable skills and getting a feel for a career you’d like to pursue. If you’d like also to earn academic credit for your internship, enroll in a co-op, a special internship set up through Concordia’s Cooperative Education Office, a division of the Career Center.
Our office is ready to help you find the co-op of your dreams, whether that’s learning about marketing at the Chicago Blackhawks, discovering how healthcare research really works at Fargo’s Neuropsychiatric Research Institute or hundreds of other options all over the world. We’ll help you pair your major with a co-op that lets you put your classroom learning into practice.
You can participate in a co-op as soon as you’ve completed your first semester sophomore year, working either part time or full time and earning as many as eight semester credits. Most of our students do local co-ops, balancing their new job with their class schedule, but you can really work wherever you’d like. And often times, co-ops include a salary and lead directly to job offers – and who wouldn’t like that?
Co-op & Internship Search Links:
- Concordia CareerLink
- Federal Government Internships Directory
- Federal Government Student Jobs
- Idealist- Internships in Nonprofit Organizations
- Intern Abroad - international opportunities
- Minnesota State Council of Nonprofits internship listings
- South Dakota State government intern program
- St. Thomas University Internship postings
- Biology & Biotechnology Co-ops, Internships, and Research Experiences
- Internship Opportunities in Washington, DC
- Disney College Program & Disney Professional Internships. Do you have more questions about Disney? Email Brooke, a 2009 Disney College program participant & Cobber.
Cooperative Education Office
901 8th St S
Moorhead MN 56562