Welcome to Concordia's Office of Assessment
The Office of Assessment provides campus-wide leadership in the assessment of student learning. We support faculty and staff in the on-going evaluation and enhancement of the student learning experiences at Concordia.
Assessment of student learning at Concordia occurs on many levels and includes:
- individual or student
At the individual or student level, the Office of Assessment administers a wide range of assessment indicators, for example, NSSE (National Survey of Student Engagement).
At the program/department level, the Office of Assessment provides Concordia’s faculty/staff with:
- workshops and seminars
- consulting services and information
- small grants (contingent on funding)
At the institutional level, the Office of Assessment:
- conducts a variety of assessment activities such as focus groups
- provides assessment reports and analyses
- supports Concordia’s accreditation process