Work of the Committee
- four faculty members (one of whom is chair), one student, the director of assessment, a Student Affairs representative, and an Academic Affairs representative
- 2011-12 Faculty Executive Committee Charges
- continue updating departmental assessment reporting and procedures, as well as committee feedback, with emphasis on closing the assessment loop
- provide FEC a report on the status of assessment activities by departments and programs
- continue assessment of Core curriculum
- explore ways to encourage/incentivize assessment plans and practices
- engage in the College's self study for reaccreditation as appropriate to the committee's responsibility and provide assistance and information to the Higher Learning Commission Steering Committee as requested
- provide oversight and evaluation of student learning and development as well as review and monitor curriculum assessment data
To view meeting schedules, agenda, minutes, and other committee information, please log into C-Port.
Once logged in, you will find committee material by clicking on your Faculty tab
and viewing the Governance
channel. For more information on logging into/or using C-Port, please contact the Concordia web administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org or 218-299-3375.