- Concordia College is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
- Concordia College is registered as a private institution with the Minnesota Office of Higher Education pursuant to Minnesota Statutes, sections 136A.61 to 136A.
- Chemistry: American Chemical Society (ACS)
- Education: Minnesota Board of Teaching
- Food/Nutrition/Dietetics: Commission on Accreditation for Dietetics Education of the American Dietetic Association
- Language Villages: American Camp Association; North Central Association Commission on Accreditation and School Improvement
- Long-Term Care Administration: Minnesota Board of Examiners for Nursing Home Administrators
- Music:National Association of Schools of Music
- Nursing: Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Social Work:Council on Social Work Accreditation