Students Present Research at NCUR
Mar 29, 2012Concordia students are taking their research and scholarship on the road.
Nine students are presenting at the National Conference on Undergraduate Research held March 29-31 at Weber State University in Ogden, Utah. The conference gives undergraduate scholars in all fields a forum to share results of their work through posters, presentations, performances and works of art.
Students who are presenting and their topic areas are:
* Adva Aharonovich '12, Israel, business
* Phillip Comella '13, Hartland, Wis., biology
* Nathalie Fida Lassang '12, Cameroon, neuroscience
* Anna Ingebretson '12, Glyndon, Minn., neuroscience
* Mark Schlotterback '13, West Fargo, N.D., biology
* Caitlyn Schuchhardt '12, Aberdeen, S.D., English
* Jane Tolkinen '14, Lino Lakes, Minn., biology
* Nicole Lindor '13, Cyrus, Minn., biology
* James Vair '12, Omaha, N.D., communication