Honor Band Weekend 2013
April 5 - 7, 2013
You are invited to audition for an enriching musical weekend held on the campus of Concordia College in Moorhead, MN
|Dr. Peter J. Haberman||Andrew Boysen, Jr.|
- Making music in an artistically rigorous and nurturing environment alongside of the finest high school wind and percussion instrumentalists in the upper Midwest
- Performing Chamber repertoire coached by Concordia's distinguished wind and percussion faculty
- Rehearsing and performing challenging repertoire under the direction of Dr. Peter J. Haberman, the new director of bands at Concordia College, and internationally renowned guest composer/conductor Andrew Boysen, Jr.
Arrangements are once again being made for a chaperoned chartered coach to transport Honor Band members to and from the Twin Cities, with stops en route.
Fill out and submit the online application. You will receive an e-mail response letting you know that we received your online application.
Mail the signed application and recording(s) to:
Attn. Kent Loken
901 8th St S
Moorhead, MN 56562
Applications and recordings must be received by Friday, Jan. 18, 2013. Recordings will not be returned.
- Weekend Schedule and Total Cost
- Application Procedure and Audition Recording
- Directions to Concordia/Campus Map
The 2013 Day Of Percussion will once again be held during this weekend.