Transfer StudentsYou know the routine – send us your application, transcripts and letters of recommendation. But unlike some other colleges, you won’t have to wait long for our answer. Just give us 10 days to review your application after you’ve sent in all of your materials. Applying online makes it even easier, and you’ll save the usual $20 fee!
What we need for a complete application:
1. Your completed application form. Be sure to highlight your extracurricular involvement and your academic successes.
2. A college GPA of at least 2.5.
3. Your official transcripts. Request OFFICIAL transcripts from each of post-secondary institutions you have attended to be sent to: Concordia College Admissions 901 8th St S, Moorhead, MN 56562. If you are in your first semester of post-secondary collegiate work, please request your High school transcript.
4. Your standardized test scores are only needed if you have not yet completed one full year of college-level work.
5. Two letters of recommendation. At least two letters of recommendation from references are required. We’ll send those letter forms to the references you list on your application form. They can mail the completed forms or submit them online.
Contact us if you’d rather apply by mail.
For more information, visit our Transfer Student Web site.