International StudentsMake Concordia your home away from home and apply online free today. As an international student, just six steps will complete your application, and we promise to get back to you with a timely response – in just 10 days.
Here’s what we need:
1. Your completed application form. Be sure to highlight all of your extracurricular involvement and your academic successes.
2. Complete records of your secondary school (and university study if you have any).
3. Certificates from any national tests or boards and any A Level or O Level Certificates.
4. Two academic letters of recommendation from your teachers or school officials.
5. Evidence of your English proficiency, unless you're from a recognized English-speaking country.
6. Your completed International Student Financial Aid and Certification Form.
Entrance requirements for Concordia include graduation from a secondary school with above-average grades and demonstrated English proficiency. And although we don’t require your ACT or SAT results or a personal essay, all three may increase your chances for admission.
Contact us for more information.