Kenneth W. Foster
- Ph.D., Political Science, University of California, Berkeley, 2003
- M.A., Political Science, University of California, Berkeley, 1996
- M.A., East Asian Studies, Indiana University - Bloomington, 1992
- Certificate, Chinese Language, Yunnan University, Kunming, PRC, 1990
- Certificate, Chinese Language, Northeast Normal University, Changchun, PRC, 1990
- B.S., Natural Resources, Cornell University, 1988
- GS 117 - Systems, Policies, and Institutions: An Introduction to Global Studies
- PSC 256 - Comparative Politics
- PSC 328 - The Politics of Development
- PSC 338 - Chinese Politics
- PSC 380 - Citizen Engagement and Activism
- PSC 380 - Comparative and Global Environmental Politics
Chinese Politics, focusing on associations and NGOs, environmental and sustainability politics, local government, and administrative reform.
Global and comparative environmental politics.
The politics of socioeconomic development.
Citizen engagement. participatory and deliberative democracy.
See "Academic Vita" link at the top right of this page for more information.
Currently working on a book project. The book will be titled Citizen Activism in China and is under contract with Polity Press to be published in 2014.