Carl B. Ylvisaker Library
Electronic Reserve Instructions
1. Make sure you have an account in Moodle, the College's course management system.
2. Fill out the Electronic Reserve Request Form for each item. Requests must be submitted at least two (2) weeks prior to the projected date of use. You may place up to 10 items on electronic reserve for each course that you teach.
3. Bring single-sided photocopies of all materials to the Circulation Desk in the library. Please include the title page and copyright page of the source. Library staff can photocopy materials for you at the rate of $.20 per page.
4. Wait for library staff to notify you of copyright status and reserve availability.
5. Upon notification that the reserve item is available, check to make sure that it is readable.
6. Provide your students with access information to Moodle.
Note: At the end of each semester, all reserve items are deleted from each Moodle account. Students taking an incomplete will need to arrange for access to these materials with their instructor.
If you have any questions about placing material on electronic reserve, please contact Leah Anderson, Circulation/ILL Manager, at (218) 299-4641 or firstname.lastname@example.org.