How Do I...?
- Find any book(s) on a given subject? You are looking for any books on a given subject.
- Find a specific book? You know the author, title, and/or other information about the book you want.
- Renew my books online? Find out what items you have out and renew the ones you want to keep.
- Find books and other materials not at Concordia? You need items that are checked out, lost, or otherwise unavailable at Concordia.
- Place a hold? An item you want is checked out, and you are willing to wait for it until it is returned to the library.
Articles and Online Databases
- Find any magazine, journal, or newspaper article(s) on a given subject? You are looking for any articles on a subject.
- Find a specific magazine, journal, or newspaper article (online or in print)? You know what article you want from a particular source.
- Find a specific article database? You know what article databases are and you know the name of the one you want to search.
- Request articles not available at Concordia? You want an article not available in print or electronically at Concordia.