How Do I Create a Bibliography with RefWorks?
1. Log in to RefWorks.
2. Click on the Bibliography menu.
3. Under Output Style, select the appropriate citation style (APA, Chicago, MLA, etc.)
4. Click "Format a Bibliography from a List of References."
5. Under File Type, select the file format you wish to create (Word, HTML, etc.).
6. Under Include, select "All References," "My List," or "References from <folder>."
7. Click Create Bibliography.
8. Download the file or e-mail to yourself.
If you need any help, ask a librarian.